Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Barbecue Reviews - So Much Choice, Which One Do I Buy?


!±8± Barbecue Reviews - So Much Choice, Which One Do I Buy?

With summer well and truly upon us in Europe and the States eating outside is just too tempting. Nothing beats the smell of the cooking and the beautiful taste of barbecued food. Barbecue reviews of all of the many different types available and make the choice of what type of barbecue you want is no easy choice when you can't just test them all. The fact is a good charcoal barbecue is great for getting that flavour but there are so many others available it's really hard to decide, its not like your going out there, buying every kind and testing them.

We have the choice of charcoal, wood, electric, gas and many more nowadays. Some are simple and some are like a mini outdoor kitchen area. There's also a huge difference in price.

Outdoor electric grills are amazing nowadays with hot plates and as close as you can get to a charcoal grill. Although this isn't as traditional as your charcoal versions they are probably the safest, though I do find the burnt woody smell and taste isn't as good as the original. The best thing about the electric barbecue grill is the savings in cost. Gas has to be bought and there's nothing worse than looking in the garage or shed post bbq and finding only enough charcoal for half a barbecue! My barbecue review score here is 7/10.

The Portable propane grill and all the different variations of are also very good and still in my opinion safer than a charcoal barbecue grill. They are more expensive than there electric counterparts but they certainly deliver at least as good a flavour. Again as with the electric version they are quite expensive to buy and despite being portable they can be very heavy. My barbecue review score here is 6/10.

Finally we have the good old charcoal barbecue grill. In terms of health and safety I think these are the least safe. I am biased as I was burnt when I was younger by a falling one that was not on a flat surface. They are however much cheaper to by than the electric or gas versions and unquestionably give the best flavour. Sometimes simplicity is the name of the game and for me this traditional version is where I always wind up. My barbecue review here is 9/10 simply because, with the expansion of the electric and gas versions more and more ingenious charcoal versions are coming onto the market and the taste sensation is really the main factor.

This is all a matter of personal choice but I want to point out the benefits and disadvantages for all the options and have had the benefit of doing barbecue reviews for each one. My local Costco store allows people to buy a barbecue and then return it if you're not satisfied. As I'm privy to be a friend of my local store manager I was able to test out a range of bbq's over this summer and despite the amazing qualities most of them had the charcoal version won it for me. I looked at outdoor electric grills, portable propane grills and the charcoal barbecue grill and I had a great time with them all so you need to think of what you need this for most and why. Naturally I thoroughly enjoyed the process of actually testing them all out. Make sure to keep children and pets well away and never leave any barbecue unattended.


Barbecue Reviews - So Much Choice, Which One Do I Buy?

Lexmark X6650 Compare Portland General Electric Bill Pay Reviews Cheap Dragon Age 2 Arishok




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links